Averys Cellars, Wednesday 13th May 2020 7.00pm to 9.30pm
Explore the wonders of one of the most prestigious wine regions in the world alongside a specially selected three-course menu. We’ll taste a selection from across the region, showcasing classic reds from the left bank and right bank, the often overlooked whites, rounding off with a sweet wine. Whether you are already a Bordeaux lover or just curious to learn more, this will be a tasting that expands your knowledge of the region and highlights why Bordeaux is such an esteemed wine area.
Join us for a special evening in our historic cellars with a special guest presenting some unique and wonderful wines, all accompanied by specially prepared dishes from our favourite chefs at Napier Catering. While Bordeaux is one of the most recognisable regions in the world, it is often misunderstood or assumed beyond budget, this event will allow you to comfortably explore the range of styles available from this great area.
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS WHEN BOOKING
PAIRING ONE – TBC
PAIRING TWO – TBC
PAIRING THREE – TBC
• We’ll have an exclusive 3 course tasting menu with specially chosen wines to match each course hosted by Dorethee Salinas from Sovex
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Events Team Averys Events.
• Special offers and discounts will be available on all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Although we don’t send out any physical tickets, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact the Events Team and they will send out a gift certificate via email.
• If you arrive after 7pm when the shop is shut please use our side entrance on Frogmore Street.
•Please note that refunds /credits can not be given on any tickets two weeks before the event, unless we are able to re-sell your tickets.
Forgot your password?Click here to have a new one sent to you.