Averys Cellars, Wednesday 9th October 2019 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Champagne is recognised across the world as a celebratory drink—but why save bubbles for special occasions? Our sparkling tasting will delve deeper into the bubble and show you what else is on offer! See if English sparkling or one of our other sparklers can knock Champagne from its top spot discover which bubbles you could be drinking at your next party. Of course, we'll be finishing with something very special!
• This is a seated tutored tasting with specially selected chesses from the Arch House Deli.
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Events Team Averys Events.
• Throughout the tasting we'll be tasting 8 different wines and each one will be explained by our wine enthusiast. These tastings are designed for people of all levels of wine knowledge from the beginner with a thirst for knowledge to the expert with a cellar full of wine looking for the next big thing.
• Special offers and discounts will be available on all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Although we don’t send out any physical tickets, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact the Events Team and they will send out a gift certificate via email.
• If you arrive after 7pm when the shop is shut please use our side entrance on Frogmore Street.
•Please note that refunds /credits can not be given on any tickets two weeks before the event, unless we are able to re-sell your tickets.
Forgot your password?Click here to have a new one sent to you.
Averys began in 1793 and over the years, the family has built its reputation as one of the UK's most pioneering wine merchants. Today, it is 5th generation Mimi Avery introducing a new generation of wine lovers to Averys. At the heart of what we do - and have done for over 225 years - is share our passion for wine. We love discovering wines with a story to tell – whether for everyday drinking or fine wines for the cellar. So, if you're looking for 'real' wines, full of character and flavour, then welcome to Averys.