Averys Cellars, Wednesday 4th December 2019 7.00pm to 9.30pm
Over 100 years ago, the first generation of the Silva family pioneered Colchagua Valley, the region that today produces Chile's finest premium wines. Today, the fourth and fifth generations fully own and run the winery and its land, making it one of the foremost family-run estates in the country. The three estates it manages are separated strategically across the valley, allowing different expression from the varieties it produces. Casa Silva is Chile's most awarded winery at international level and its accolades include Best South American Producer at the International Wine and Spirit Competition, London 2000.
Join us for a special evening in our historic cellars with some truly unique and wonderful wines, all accompanied by specially prepared dishes from our favourite chefs at Napier Catering. If you haven't tasted these wines before you are in for a treat
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS WHEN BOOKING
Paired with Casa Silva Paredones Cool Coast Sauvignon Blanc 2018 and Casa Silva Sauvignon Gris 1912 Vines 2018
Paired with Casa Silva Reserva Carmenere 2017 and Casa Silva Microterroir Carmenere 2011
Paired with S38 Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 *exclusive*
Paired with Casa Silva Semillon Gewurztraminer Late Harvest 2017 *exclusive*
• We’ll have an exclusive 3 course tasting menu with specially chosen wines to match each course hosted by Johnny Bingham from the estate
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Events Team Averys Events.
• Special offers and discounts will be available on all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Although we don’t send out any physical tickets, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact the Events Team and they will send out a gift certificate via email.
• If you arrive after 7pm when the shop is shut please use our side entrance on Frogmore Street.
•Please note that refunds /credits can not be given on any tickets two weeks before the event, unless we are able to re-sell your tickets.
Forgot your password?Click here to have a new one sent to you.
Averys began in 1793 and over the years, the family has built its reputation as one of the UK's most pioneering wine merchants. Today, it is 5th generation Mimi Avery introducing a new generation of wine lovers to Averys. At the heart of what we do - and have done for over 225 years - is share our passion for wine. We love discovering wines with a story to tell – whether for everyday drinking or fine wines for the cellar. So, if you're looking for 'real' wines, full of character and flavour, then welcome to Averys.