Averys Cellars, Wednesday 25th March 2020 7.00pm to 9.30pm
The Reichsrat Von Buhl estate has been a family-owned business for over 150 years and has ranked among the most prestigious estates in Germany ever since. It was founded in 1849 and very soon made a significant name for itself well beyond the borders of Germany. It has been the recipient of some of the top awards at international wine exhibitions in Paris and Brussels. The estate is managed with one goal in mid and that is creating the best conditions for the production of top quality wines and they have recently invested heavily in new cellar facilities and modernized vineyard operations.
Join us for a special evening in our historic cellars with some truly unique and wonderful wines, all accompanied by specially prepared dishes from our favourite chefs at Napier Catering. As Riesling and Von Buhl are particular favourites of our Events Team, you can expect some amazing treats on this event!
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS WHEN BOOKING
ON ARRIVAL - Reichsrat Von Buhl Sekt
PAIRING ONE – Riesling Trocken and Spatburgunder with Alyesbury Hoi Sin Duck Breast with a Salad of Pickled Carrot, Cucumber, Orange & Ginger
PAIRING TWO – Two different vintages of their top vineyard, Pechstein Forst Riesling Grosses Gewächs with Marinated Cajun Chicken, Creamed Sweetcorn, Pimento Spiced Potatoes
PAIRING THREE – Forster Ungeheuer Auslese Riesling with Chai Pannacotta with Marinated Summer Berries
• We’ll have an exclusive 3 course tasting menu with specially chosen wines to match each course hosted by Monika Schmid from the estate
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Events Team Averys Events.
• Special offers and discounts will be available on all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Although we don’t send out any physical tickets, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact the Events Team and they will send out a gift certificate via email.
• If you arrive after 7pm when the shop is shut please use our side entrance on Frogmore Street.
•Please note that refunds /credits can not be given on any tickets two weeks before the event, unless we are able to re-sell your tickets.
Forgot your password?Click here to have a new one sent to you.