Averys Cellars, Friday 5th April 2019 7.00pm to 9.00pm (Bar until 11pm)
"Moments in Time"
We invite you to experience an evening filled with magic and mystery and of course some wonderful wines. A night not to be missed.
Sieko is a professional magician who was born in Amsterdam. His love for magic started when he was 9 years old and has been his passion ever since. He is an active member of the magic circle and studies at the college of magic in Cape Town. Sieko has many strings to his bow, and speaks four languages, and is into extreme sports
He has now brought his unique type of magic to the UK. His casual and relaxed style blends classic magic with the more intriguing art of mentalism, to produce an experience not to be forgotten. The show is suitable for adults and explores some interesting concept in terms of how we view the world. In his own words 'When I perform magic for an audience my primary goal is to entertain my audience. In my own way, I create a world of wonder, a moment in time where an audience can just let go. I create moments that an audience can take with them and remember forever'
• This is a seated event with a light selection of cheeses from the Arch House Deli to add to the experience
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Tastings Manager Frank Mason.
• We’ll start with a glass of fizz before taking our seats to enjoy the show, while the Averys team pour 5 specially selected wines that link to the show throughout the evening.
• We'll also be opening up the bar after the show to continue the night, with a license until 11pm.
• Although we don’t send out any physical ticket, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact Frank and he will send out a gift certificate via post or email.