Averys Cellars, Friday 1st November 2019 7.00pm to 9.00pm (Bar until 11pm)
"Moments in Time"
We invite you to experience an evening filled with magic and mystery and of course some wonderful wines. A night not to be missed.
After Sieko's first two successful shows in our wine cellar we are happy to announce that Sieko is back with a brand new show. This show has been specifically created for our venue and will not be repeated.
Sieko is a professional magician who was born in Amsterdam. His love for magic started when he was 9 years old and has been his passion ever since.
He has now brought his unique type of magic to the UK. Performing a blend of astonishing magic & clever psychology his casual and relaxed style creates an evening that is like no other, and an experience not to be forgotten. The show is suitable for adults and explores some interesting concept in terms of how we view the world. In his own words 'When I perform magic for an audience my primary goal is to entertain my audience. In my own way, I create a world of wonder, a moment in time where an audience can just let go. I create moments that an audience can take with them and remember forever'
• This is a seated event with a light selection of cheeses from the Arch House Deli to add to the experience
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Events Team Events Team.
• We’ll start with a glass of fizz before taking our seats to enjoy the show, while the Averys team pour 5 specially selected wines that link to the show throughout the evening.
• We'll also be opening up the bar after the show to continue the night, with a license until 11pm.
• Although we don’t send out any physical ticket, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact the Events Team and they will send out a gift certificate via post or email.
Forgot your password?Click here to have a new one sent to you.
Averys began in 1793 and over the years, the family has built its reputation as one of the UK's most pioneering wine merchants. Today, it is 5th generation Mimi Avery introducing a new generation of wine lovers to Averys. At the heart of what we do - and have done for over 225 years - is share our passion for wine. We love discovering wines with a story to tell – whether for everyday drinking or fine wines for the cellar. So, if you're looking for 'real' wines, full of character and flavour, then welcome to Averys.