Averys Cellars, Wednesday 13th March 2019 7.00pm to 9.00pm
We are very pleased to welcome the very popular Martin Roberts to our cellars to chat all things wine, travel and property. Martin and Mimi Avery will guide you through a selection of their favourite wines from around the world in an intimate and inviting setting of our historic, vaulted cellars. We'll be tasting 8 specially selected wines inspired by some of Martin's and Mimi's travels.
Martin Roberts is one of the UK’s most respected Property, Travel and Lifestyle TV presenters and journalists. Over the past 25 years he has appeared on BBC TV and Radio, ITV, CNN and Satellite TV Worldwide. He was a regular presenter on ITV’s top rated travel show ‘Wish You Were Here’ for 8 years and the travel editor of ‘Woman’ magazine for 15 years. For the past 15 years he has written and presented the hit BBC property auction show ‘Homes under the Hammer’, which is shown on BBC1, Satellite and Internet Channels Worldwide and is now in its 23rd series, with over 1450 programmes produced. He is a respected UK and Overseas Property expert, appearing as expert guest on programmes such as ‘BBC Breakfast’, ‘BBC News 24’, ‘Sky Sunrise’, the Jeremy Vine Show and BBC Radios 2, 4 & 5 Live.
• This is a seated tutored tasting with specially selected chesses from the Arch House Deli.
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Tastings Manager Frank Mason.
• We’ll be tasting 8 different wines throughout the evening and each one will be explained by our wine enthusiast. These tastings are designed for people of all levels of wine knowledge from the beginner with a thirst for knowledge to the expert with a cellar full of wine looking for the next big thing.
• Discount will be available on all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Although we don’t send out any physical ticket, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact Frank and he will send out a gift certificate via post or email.
•Please note that full refunds/credits can not be given on any tickets two weeks before the event, unless we are able to re-sell your tickets.