Averys Cellars, Wednesday 20th November 2019 7.00pm to 9.00pm
This is our chance to show off what we've been enjoying the most over 2019. We'll be highlighting our favourite wines from around the world that have seriously impressed us with quality and that extra wow factor. Expect wines from classic regions that are a cut above the rest and unsung heroes and lesser known gems, and most likely a Riesling from Frank!
• This is a seated tutored tasting with specially selected chesses from the Arch House Deli.
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Events Team Averys Events.
• Throughout the tasting we'll be tasting 8 different wines and each one will be explained by our wine enthusiast. These tastings are designed for people of all levels of wine knowledge from the beginner with a thirst for knowledge to the expert with a cellar full of wine looking for the next big thing.
• Special offers and discounts will be available on all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Although we don’t send out any physical tickets, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact the Events Team and they will send out a gift certificate via email.
• If you arrive after 7pm when the shop is shut please use our side entrance on Frogmore Street.
•Please note that refunds /credits can not be given on any tickets two weeks before the event, unless we are able to re-sell your tickets.
Forgot your password?Click here to have a new one sent to you.