Averys Cellars, Wednesday 6th May 2020 7.00pm to 9.00pm
We are very excited to be teaming up with Corks of Bristol for a special one-off battle, in aid of the The Dolphin Society, a local charity that helps older and disabled people on low incomes in the Bristol area, to live independently and safely in their own homes.
Frank and Louise from Averys will be going head-to-head with Dominic and Rachel from Corks over four pairs of wines, selected to showcase the wonderful range from both wine merchants. Expect each of us to try and win you over throughout the evening, with some of our favourite bottles. This will be an entertaining, light-hearted (but very competitive) one-off tasting, all for the good cause charity.
We'll have a selection of amazing raffle prizes to give away from some of our favourite suppliers, as well as donating money from tickets sales and wine purchased on the night, to the charity.
• This is a seated tutored tasting with specially selected cheeses from the Arch House Deli.
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Events Team Averys Events.
• Throughout the tasting we'll be tasting 8 different wines and each one will be explained by our wine enthusiast. These tastings are designed for people of all levels of wine knowledge from the beginner with a thirst for knowledge to the expert with a cellar full of wine looking for the next big thing.
• Special offers and discounts will be available on all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Although we don’t send out any physical tickets, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact the Events Team and they will send out a gift certificate via email.
• If you arrive after 7pm when the shop is shut please use our cellar entrance on Frogmore Street.
•Please note that refunds /credits can not be given on any tickets two weeks before the event, unless we are able to re-sell your tickets.
Forgot your password?Click here to have a new one sent to you.