Looking for a venue like no other, right in the heart of Bristol? Planning a networking event or a special celebration? Speak to us today to find out how we can help make your event unique.
We host private and corporate wine tasting events for 25 to 70 people offering a variety of different themes. Starting at just £30 per head, your personal tasting experience will give you exclusive use of the Cellars with a glass of Champagne on arrival and a great selection of wines along with bread, cheese and pâté from our local suppliers. With over 1000 different wines to choose from, we can make sure that your event is bespoke to you.
Looking to treat your guests to an unforgettable experience? Choose our Silver or Gold packages and add antipasti sharing platters, increase the number of wines or enjoy a tasting of fine wines from around the world. Find out more
It’s not just about wine tasting, our Cellars are great for hosting your own event from only £400.
Use the space as an intimate setting for a dinner party with a group of friends or colleagues. The perfect option for weddings, special occasions and Christmas parties, enjoy exclusive use of the cellar with dinner cooked on the premises by one of our recommended caterers and specially selected wines to match each course.
Our Cellars have been used for a wide selection of events over the years including wedding receptions, business conferences, pop-up restaurants, cinema nights, product launches, album launches, wine and jazz nights and art exhibitions to name but a few! Contact us to discuss availability and see how creative you can be!
Enjoy exclusive access of our historic, vaulted cellars for your bespoke meeting or conference for just £450 per day for basic room hire and receive the following benefits;
• Free Wi-Fi and use of HD projector, screen and speakers
• An Event Coordinator will work with you in the run up to your event and be on hand throughout the day to provide first class event service
• Breakout areas within the cellar
• Separate meeting room available upon request
• Seating set up theatre, boardroom, cabaret, conference or classroom style for up to 70 people
• Still, sparkling water and soft drinks throughout the day
• Great transport links – nearby taxi and bus links to Temple Meads train station
• Nearby 24-hour car park – Trenchard Street
• Close to Park Street, the Triangle and the city centre for post work entertainment
Let us know what you require for your guests and we’ll tailor a package to make your event memorable and enjoyable for all those involved.
Our optional extras include;
• Tailored refreshment packages
- Tea and coffee £2 per head for the day
- Cold lunch from local suppliers from £8 per head
- Hot lunch from local suppliers from £12 per head
- Breakfast pastries and fruit from £4 per head
• Add a glass of wine for your guests to enjoy from £4 per head
• Enjoy a tailored tutored wine flight tasting from £15 per head
- Enjoy 4 tasting wines with guidance from knowledgeable staff
• Enjoy a tailored tutored wine tasting from £25 per head
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne and 5 tasting wines with guidance knowledgeable staff
If you’re interested in hiring the Cellars or arranging a private event, please call our Customer tastings manager on 078 258 782 56, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the Cellars to discuss your individual requirements.
Explore the Events Space
(click on the 'B' on the right hand side to visit the cellars)
Forgot your password?Click here to have a new one sent to you.